Monday, December 15, 2008

The Awww part.

So, some people who read my blog evidently pushed the post on the sarcasm to my whole team and I had some close(r) friends asking me about it. I suppose they felt hurt. I apologize to those it was not intended to hurt. What can I say, shit happens.

This post was not about making a statement and hoping people find it and then spread it around for me. It is personal space and the feelings expressed are personal and are not directed at anyone in particular. While most people had something genuine to write, for others, it was a chore. It has been a chore for them to get to know me better too. So, some of those people just echoed the common sentiment that I am sarcastic. Well, I am to an extent. But the intentions were never to hurt people. I mean, was it so tough for people to see that?

I have nothing more to say on this.

No comments: