Thursday, June 5, 2008

June 05 '08 :)

So, we had a private taxis and vehicles strike today and it is expected to go right through the weekend. Google gave us a holiday for tomorrow. Yeah joy huh? Naah. I have to work from home and I need to be doing a hell of a lot of work. :(

That does not mean that I will do so much work :D I suppose I will go to work on Monday on my bike. I don't want to have to go in the RTC bus all crowded and all. On Monday, we're getting what we call Nooglers. In short, new Googlers. I was one of them at one point in time. In fact, I even wrote about it in on of my older posts. I need to welcoming a girl called Shilpa and she will be sitting next to me. Sort of a like a buddy program.

I was supposed to watch Narnia: Prince Caspian today but everyone ditched me in the end :( But thats ok. I think I'll live :)

No comments: