Monday, June 9, 2008

Hola IFB

The day came and went. My Noogler (sounds weird when you say it) never came. The HR never bothered to let us know that some of them will be joining next week. Convenient. So, I've been made the temporary point of contact for this buddy program. In short, I take care of their requirements and their needs and also take feedback about them from their buddies. lol...

We just went and picked up a washing machine. Its an IFB front loader. Cheapest you can get model. Got it for 14000. I just dont understand why they need to buy the cheapest model there is. Bwah... I am tired. Need to go get some shuteye... adios world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

jesus, related thoughts. i jumped the paragraph and i was like eh, what, you picked one what? you washed a noogler?

Ajay Gupta said...

lol... goes to show how tired I was while writing this and that too :D