Monday, March 3, 2008

My Journey


What if I never want to reach the destination? What if the journey is more interesting? I have a predicament. I've always wished I would meet that special someone. And at those points in time, I was with someone special enough for me to assume that I was finally there. I'd then be rudely reintroduced to reality only for me to realize that I was still on my way to getting there. Things were slowly starting to go numb. I experienced such conflicting emotions that I didn't know which road to take at the crossroads. I was left standing right there in the middle watching people cross me everyday. After I spent some time there, I began to feel like I was no longer a part of the main flow of life. It was more peaceful now. The will to continue was slowly slipping away. Is this the sense of oblivion that I was searching for? The irony is that I'll never know until I leave this place for the unknown. Maybe the end is the means itself. Maybe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're 23, cut yourself some slack already.

Shreyans Mehta said...

Silence goes much deeper than words they say... Because in silence, you are no longer an active member in the conversation of life, you are just an observer. The journey consists of both phases - where you move and where you observe. And enjoy each when it occurs and realize the importance of the other.
The journey is the means, the journey is the end...