Monday, March 31, 2008

Archangel



I haven't been able to blog of late. I've been experiencing what I'd like to call a creative vacuum. I'm trying to be as random as I can. As a friend of mine says, "All my life I have wanted to be different, but in doing so, I have been so ordinary." Ironic and subtle at the same time. What is it that prompts so many of us to be different? At what point in our existence does it stop being an effort and becomes a way of things done? Questions like these seldom are answered because this is a lifelong struggle to be different. Fight to be different so that you can be one among many and yet be the one above the others. The Archangel - the first among many.

5 comments:

Shreyans Mehta said...

Thanks :)
What I make of this statement is that we are all already different. And we are still trying to be different from the rest. Which doesn't really make sense! To be different, all that you need to do is to be your own self. And then you will neither be one amongst many, nor one above others, you will be just your own self - without a second to compare to! Incomparable and Infinite!

Anonymous said...

damn, would it be ok if i got this as a tatoo spanning my back?

Ajay Gupta said...

Yeah sure... why not? But y'know, you could avoid the color while getting the tattoo. :D

Anonymous said...

lol nope full colour, gona take two 8 hours sessions probably lol :P will put up pic when i get it done

Ajay Gupta said...

Yeah .. do that. :) Love to see what the tattoo would look like :D