Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dreams At Twilight!


Come to think of it, it was never meant to happen. Nonetheless, when it did happen, it almost felt like a kick to the gut. Expectations are powerful adversaries. They are occasionally allies but that is a conversation for a better time. It rendered my thoughts incoherent for a long time, hiding my intentions from myself. It hit with a terrifying subtlety.

Now, that the storm has passed, I can't but help think that I brought this on myself. An unfortunate lack of control over my emotions. Life has become a journey from one emotion to another. Was it meant to be this way? If it is, I am there and is this what it was supposed to be like? I ask this because I am neither sad nor am I happy. Just an impassionate surrender to events beyond my control.

3 comments:

Sasidhar said...

wow, strong words.
'Even this shall pass', I call it, and surrender to the events that make our lives look so small.

Ree said...

dude. u must must get over that mysore trip. it isnt doing u any good. :P

Ajay Gupta said...

ha hah :) what a horrible trip it was :)